a. Quaid azam
b. Liaqat Ali
c. Ameer kidwai
d. Molana zafar ali✔
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid-e-Azam in the preparation of his 14 points in 1929?
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid-e-Azam yo join All India Muslim League?
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid e Azam in the preparation of fourteen points in 1929?
- The constitution of the All India Muslim League was drafted by a Committee in 1907 headed by:
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims not to participate in the meetings of All India National Congress was:
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims to not participate in meatings of all India national Congress?
- The Nehru report was published on……?
- Who was the chief editor of “Zamindar”?
- Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar had started publishing his famous English newspaper “comrade” in 1911 from:-