A. 2.5% (correct ans)
- What is the backbone of the economic system of Islam?
- What do you understand by the term “Kerb” in foreign currency dealings?
- Middle East group of countries includes
- After the obligation of Zakat, to whom Prophet Muhammad SAW assigned the duty to collect Zakat, Charity and Juzyah?
- Identify the function of IMF:
- SAFTA signed on 6 January 2004 in_______________?
- Diamond is a?
- Plate tectonics theory explains the movements of:
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslim
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid-e-Azam in Nehru Report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?