- Term the use of military expeditions in western Europe from 11th to 14th against Muslims?
- Makkah conquest occurred in ____________ year of Hijra.
- Earth day is observed on
- In which year Suez canal was nationalized?
- The Shimla Deputation consisted of:
- Days and nights are equal all the year at :
- World Civil Defense Day is observed annually every year on:
- For how many years did nelson Mandela remain in prison ?
- Change of Qibla was ordered in ?
- The Holy Prophet (PBUH) delivered his farewell sermon at Arafat on
- The Prevention of electronic crimes act was passed in Pakistan in the year :
- Bait-e-Rizwan took place in ____________ Hijrah.
- Summer Olympics for the year 2020 will be held in :
- In which year American Revolution started ?
- When did Quaid-e-Azam took oath as first Governor General of Pakistan?
- Syed Ahmed khan founded “Scientific Society” in the year of:
- Ramazan is the_______month of Islamic calender.
- The treaty of Hudabia was signed in
- Which year India awarded Most Favoured Nation (MFN) status to pakistan?
- The sun shine vertically on the equator;