A) Z.A. Bhutto
D) none of these
- Who wrote the book “Great Tragedy”?
- Student portal
- Who wrote “Path to Pakistan”?
- Who give the title “Quaid-e-Azam” to Muhammad Ali Jinnah?
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- What was the significance of 21st annual session of All India Muslim League?
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims not to participate in the meetings of All India National Congress was:
- Who wrote path to Pakistan
- Who wrote the National Anthem of Pakistan?
- Cawnpur Mosque tragedy had taken place in: