- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- who signed kashmir is instrument accession ?
- The 3rd June plan announced partition of the subcontinent into
- The book “Jinnah: India Partition Independence” was written by:
- Who was the rular of Kashmir at the time partition?
- When did Quaid-e-Azam took oath as first Governor General of Pakistan?
- Under which act,the Muslims demand od ‘Separate Electorate’ was first conceded by The British Government?
- The first Indian ruler to organise Hajj pilgrimage at the expense of the State was:
- The first Indian ruler to organise hajj pilgrimage on the expenses of the state was