1. Mehtab Ahmed Khan Abbasi
2. Iqbal Zafar Jhagra
3. Mushtaq Ahmed Ghani
4. Shah Farman
- The first Pakistani who became the judge in ” International Court of…
- Who composed the tune of National Anthem of Pakistan?
- The person who served both as the Governor-General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan was:
- Which poet was famous for masnavi?
- Syed Ahmed khan founded “Scientific Society” in the year of:
- Last King Of India _____ ?
- Shahnama Islam is written by
- Who is Pakistan Current PM?
- The Central National Muhammadan Association was founded in 1877 by
- Who was the First Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- After Shariat Ullah who made the Faraizi Movement strong and popular
- The origin of idea of Pakistan is associated with the name of
- Which religious scholar tried to eradicate different innovations from the religion
- Sir syed Ahmed khan became chief judge in
- Name the king whose revenue minister was todar mal
- Al-Hilal weekly was started by
- Give the name of the First Governor- General of pakistan.
- Who was the first non British governor of Punjab?
- Shahnama-i-Islam was written by:
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims to not participate in meatings of all…