(A) Begum Ra’na Liaquat Ali
(B) Begum Shahnawaz
(C) Fatima Jinnah
(D) Benazir Bhutto
- Who had the shortest tenure as the Governor-General of Pakistan?
- Give the name of the First Governor- General of pakistan.
- Who had the shortest tenure as the Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- “Temple Trees” is an official residence of the:
- Who had the shortest tenure as the President of Pakistan?
- Which is the biggest Civil Award of Pakistan?
- Who is the first governor of Pakistan?
- Give the name of the First Female Prime Minister who was deposed:
- The person who served both as the Governor-General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan was:
- Who holds power of selecting cricket players?
- Bhutto stepped in as president and civil Cmla of Pakistan
- Who administrated the oath of prime minister to Liaqat Ali Khan?
- The government of Benazir Bhutto was dismissed for the 2nd time on November 5,1996 by
- Who was first female Shaheed (Woman)…?
- Who was the First Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- When Fatima Jinnah joined AIML?
- Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah joined All India Muslim League in
- Give the name of the First Governor of State Bank of Pakistan:
- Daughter of Umer who married to Prophet was ?
- First female foreign Minister of Pakistan