(A) Begum Ra’na Liaquat Ali
(B) Begum Shahnawaz
(C) Fatima Jinnah
(D) Benazir Bhutto
- Who was the first woman pilot of Pakistan?
- The old name of Supreme court was
- Who was the First Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- Who had the shortest tenure as the Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- The person who served both as the Governor-General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan was:
- The politician who served as both Governor General and Prime Minister of Pakistan was________?
- The appointment of the Chief Justice of Pakistan is made by:
- Apart from Senate and National Assembly; which one of the following is another component of Pakistan’s parliament?
- Who was the Prime Minister of UK at the time of creation of Pakistan?
- Q#First woman Chief Minister of Occupied Kashmir is____________?