- In Southern Punjab, there is only one hill station. What is its name:
- Who among the following was the first viceroy of India?
- Where Gulzar Mahal, Bahawalgarh and Daulat Khana are situated:
- Who presided over the Wavell plan?
- Who presided over the Simla conference in 1945?
- Who introduced “Doctrine of Lapse” in India (1848)?
- Identify the viceroy who made “August Offer” in 1940:
- Muhammadan Anglo-Oriented school was inaugurated in ___________?
- The Central National Muhammadan Association was founded in 1877 by:
- The Central National Muhammadan Association was founded in 1877 by