(A) Sikander Mirza
(B) Ghulam Muhammad
(C) Muhammad Ali Jinnah
(D) Khawaja Nazimuddin
- G.T road is one of the main highways of Pakistan, what does G.T stand for?
- When did Quaid-e-Azam took oath as first Governor General of Pakistan?
- Quaid-e-Azam was appointed first governor general of pakistan by:
- Who among the following leaders had translated the Lahore resolution from English…
- Who was the first President of Azad Kashmir?
- Who had the shortest tenure as the President of Pakistan?
- What was the name of Imam Bukhari (R.A)?
- Give the name of the First Governor- General of pakistan.
- Ghulam Muhammad barrage is also called
- Name the biggest barrage of Pakistan?
- Who administrated the oath of prime minister to Liaqat Ali Khan?
- Who ordered for Jahhad?
- Battle between Muhammad Bin Qasim and Raja Dhir was fought in?
- The person who served both as the Governor-General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan was:
- Who was the First Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee?
- Who is the first governor of Pakistan?
- Who had the shortest tenure as the Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- Name the first editor in Chief of the magazine ‘ Tarjuman-ul-Quran’
- Who designed the flag of Azad Kashmir?
- Name of imam Bukhari: