1. Chaudhary Rahmat Ali
2. Quaid e Azam
3. Alama iqbal
4. Non of these
- The non-cooperation movement wa launched by
- When Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi 1st time?
- Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi for the first time 1916 at
- The origin of idea of Pakistan is associated with the name of
- What was the significance of 21st annual session of All India Muslim League?
- In 1946 who presented poor man’s budget?
- The person who served both as the Governor-General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan was:
- When did Quaid-e-Azam took oath as first Governor General of Pakistan?
- Quaid-e-Azam was appointed first governor general of pakistan by:
- Give the name of the First Governor- General of pakistan.
- Who prepares Pirpur report?
- Quaid e Azam joined all Indian Muslim League in 1913 at
- India wins freedom is written by
- Which award conferred by President Arif Alvi for Pakistani cricketers Wasim Akram…
- When the control of Muslims league was taken over by Quaid-e-Azam?
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- Quaid-e-Azam joined Muslim League in:
- Who was the first president of Muslim league?
- Pakistan’s national movement was launched from England in 1933 by
- Quaid e Azam became the member of legislative council from Bombay