A) Muhammad Ali Jinnah
B) Khawaja Nizamuddin
C) CH Muhammad Ali
D) Sikander Mirza
- Who had the shortest tenure as the Governor-General of Pakistan?
- Who was the first Pakistani president?
- The Pirpur report on the brutalities of Congress ministries 1937 was compiled by
- Who holds power of selecting cricket players?
- Aab_e_Hayat was written by:
- Who was the first President of Azad Kashmir?
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid e Azam in the preparation of fourteen…
- Who designed the flag of Azad Kashmir?
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- Name the first editor in Chief of the magazine ‘ Tarjuman-ul-Quran’
- What was the name of Imam Bukhari (R.A)?
- Who was the First Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee?
- Aab e hayat is written by ?
- Who among the following leaders had translated the Lahore resolution from English…
- The person who served both as the Governor-General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan was:
- Who is the first woman Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims to not participate in meatings of all…
- Who was the First Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- Who is the first governor of Pakistan?
- After Sir Agha Khan, the next president of All India Muslim League was