A. Vitamin D
B. Vitamin C
C. Vitamin E
D. Vitamin A
- Which vitamin is provided by sunlight of the human body ?
- Which Vitamin is provided by sunlight to the body?
- Which vitamin is provided by Sunlight ?
- Which vitamin protects skin of the human body?
- The organ of body which accumulates Iodine is:
- The smallest gland in the body is:
- Literally the word ethics stand for :
- Which body part in human never grow?
- At the time of birth how many bones are there in human body:
- The disease diphtheria affects the______ in the human body.