A. Vitamin D
B. Vitamin C
C. Vitamin E
D. Vitamin A
- Other name of vitamin C is ?
- The disease diphtheria affects the______ in the human body.
- Largest organ of the body is:
- Guava is big source of ?
- Guava is a rich source of:
- In human body ,flat bones ‘are found in ?
- Kidney disease is due to overdose of
- Sunlight is composed of:
- Celestial body that affects ideas of oceans is :
- Which vitamin prevents hamorrhaging?
- 7th April is the day celebrated as
- Which vitamin is provided by sunlight of the human body ?
- sunlight is composed of ?
- Another name for vitamin C is:
- Subject of Holy Quran is ?
- Which vitamin is provided by Sunlight ?
- Which is the largest gland in the human body?
- Which vitamin protects skin of the human body?
- Which government body is responsible for regulation electronic media
- The substances human body produces to fight against disease germs or called;