A) People’s party
B) Islami Jamhoori Itehad
C) Pakistan national alliance
D) Muslim League
- Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah joined All India Muslim League in
- The first elections in Pakistan were held in
- The famous incident of Boston Tea party took place in ?
- Quaid-e-Azam joined Muslim League in:
- UNO established on?
- First provincial elections after establishment of Pakistan were held in
- Quaid_E_Azam joined Muslim League in?
- Who became the first black President of South Africa, his party was banned in 1961…
- In which of the following cities All India Muslim League was found?
- What was the significance of 21st annual session of All India Muslim League?
- The elections of assemblies were held in October 2002 when the elections of senate…
- Who was the first president of Muslim league?
- The famous incidence of boston Tea party took place in?
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- Liaqat Ali Khan joined All India Muslim League as a member in:
- When national anthem approved in?
- After Sir Agha Khan, the next president of All India Muslim League was
- Quaid e Azam joined all Indian Muslim League in 1913 at
- When were non party elections held?
- In the provincial elections of 1937, All India Muslim League won largest number of…