- Which of the following words explain a narrow strip of land separating two seas and connecting two landmarks?
- Which of the following is not defined in the Land Revenue Act of 1967?
- What does LRMIS stands for?
- “Tumooat” means:
- Sher Shah is well known for his administrative skill, especially his
- Sher Shah is well known for his administrative skill, especially in:
- Who is empowered to make rules making records and other matters connected therewith?
- Plate tectonics theory explains the movements of:
- Etymology refers to the study of ?
- A tenant having a right of occupancy in land may sublet the land fully or any oart thereof for a period not more than: