A) Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar
B) Maulana Shaukat Ali
C) Liaqat Ali Khan
D) Maulana Hasrat Mohani
- Liaqat Ali Khan joined All India Muslim League as a member in:
- The origin of idea of Pakistan is associated with the name of
- In 1946 who presented poor man’s budget?
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims to not participate in meatings of all…
- Who administrated the oath of prime minister to Liaqat Ali Khan?
- Who among the following leaders had translated the Lahore resolution from English…
- Who was the first president of Muslim league?
- Liaqat Ali Khan was born in
- Quaid e Azam surrendered the most cherished demand of Indian Muslims ”…
- Who was the Chief editor of ” Zamindar”?
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- After Sir Agha Khan, the next president of All India Muslim League was
- Give the name of the First Governor- General of pakistan.
- What was the significance of 21st annual session of All India Muslim League?
- Who suggested the flag of Pakistan?
- Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar had started publishing his famous English newspaper…
- Who was the First Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee?
- The constitution of All India Muslim League was drafted by a committee in 1907 headed by
- Who was the first President of Azad Kashmir?
- The person who served both as the Governor-General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan was: