A) Sir Acha Khan
B) Allama Iqbal
C) Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar
D) Maulana Shaukat Ali
- Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar had started publishing his famous English newspaper…
- Quaid-e-Azam joined Muslim League in:
- When the control of Muslims league was taken over by Quaid-e-Azam?
- Who conceived the idea of Pakistan?
- Aab e hayat is written by ?
- Who prepares Pirpur report?
- Who was the first president of Muslim league?
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- Quaid e Azam joined all Indian Muslim League in 1913 at
- India wins freedom is written by
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid e Azam in the preparation of fourteen…
- What was the significance of 21st annual session of All India Muslim League?
- After Sir Agha Khan, the next president of All India Muslim League was
- The constitution of All India Muslim League was drafted by a committee in 1907 headed by
- Who among the following leaders had translated the Lahore resolution from English…
- Who was the Chief editor of ” Zamindar”?
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims to not participate in meatings of all…
- Liaqat Ali Khan joined All India Muslim League as a member in:
- The origin of idea of Pakistan is associated with the name of
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it…