- Napolean Bona parte was the king of
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Which country’s Parliament is called mother of all parliaments
- “Order of Rising Sun” is the highest militry award of:
- Cristophier Columbus discovered Americas. To which country did belong?
- Maple leaf is the nation emblem of :
- After U.S which country is the second largest arm seller in the world?
- Which country suffered the Maximum in the World War II?
- Lion is the national emblem of:
- which of the following country’s parliament is called diet?
- The status of Liberty was presented to the united states by the people :
- Which country is called the Cockpit of Europe ?
- Alfred Bernard Nobel started Nobel Prize. To which country did he belong?
- “Easy Jet” is the airline of:
- Bay of biscay is situated in:
- Which of the following country is called land of milk and honey ?
- which of following country’s parliament is called Diet ?
- Football world Cup 2010 was won by ?
- Which country’s Parliament is called mother of parliaments
- which country is called the Cockpit of Europe ?