D. none of these
- “Aeroflot” is the air line of :
- Smatra Island is under the Control of:
- which of following country’s parliament is called Diet ?
- Oldest anthem
- The oldest anthem of the world :
- Which country parliament consider as oldest parliament of the world..?
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- What is the parliament of Denmark?
- Which country’s Parliament is called mother of parliaments
- Which country suffered the Maximum in the World War II?
- ‘Red sea’ is between :
- Bering Strait separated Russia from ?
- The largest number of women representatives are in the Parliament of
- Which country’s Parliament has the largest membership
- Yangtze river situated in ?
- Senkaku Island is disputed between:
- Which country’s Parliament is called mother of all parliaments
- After US, the largest number of Atomic Reactors are in:
- Ban ki Mon belongs to which country?
- “Aeroflot” is the air line of: