B) Franklin D. Roosevelt
C) Theodore Roosevelt
- The only US President who elected president of US four times?
- The author of the new deal was ?
- Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) initially preached Islam secretly for:
- Oxygen was discovered by ?
- A man 5 times as old as his son. 2 years ago the sum of the squares of their ages…
- Which Roman governor ordered the execution of Hazrat Issa (AS)?
- In which year American Revolution started ?
- Governor state bank of Pakistan Mr. Shahid H.Kirdar left office on
- The author of the ‘New Deal ‘ was?
- America s Cup is associated with which of the following sports ?
- First women in space was ?
- In 1774 oxygen was discovered by;
- Who was the President of USA during World War I?
- Nuetron was discover by ?
- Who said “where wealth accumulates’men decay” ?
- The sun takes _________ years to travel around the galaxy.
- The term of office for the judges of the international court of justice is ;
- When American Congress appointed George Washington Commander in Chief of American…
- For how many years did Nelson Mandel remain in prison ?
- The name United Nations was coined by: