- Where the red square is located?
- The first long distance telephone line was installed in 1884
- Silicon valley is located in:
- Which country’s Parliament has the largest membership
- George Washington was succeeded by
- The author of the ‘New Deal ‘ was?
- How many Indian states share border with Pakistan?
- Pentagon is the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense, in :
- “Facebook” is one of the most popular social networking service. When was it lunched?
- Which is the largest area wise state in USA?
- Before the partition of India in 1947, how many princely states existed?
- “Bread for the world” institute which focuses on problem of poverty and hunger in…
- After Shariat Ullah who made the Faraizi Movement strong and popular
- Where is the headquarters of international court of justice?
- The first wide area network fiber optic cable was installed in 1978 in
- Stock indices at Tokyo are known by their popular name of :
- Where the Golden River flows?
- When American Congress appointed George Washington Commander in Chief of American…
- In 1954, USA launched its first atomic submarine, what was its name?
- The only US President who elected president of US four times?