A.Port of Larkana
B.Port of Karachi
C.Port of Mirani
D.Port of Qasim
- What do you understand by the term “Kerb” in foreign currency dealings?
- Identify the function of IMF:
- The Largest Seaport of the Pakistan?
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Egyptian city Aswan is famous for:
- Which is the biggest Civil Award of Pakistan?
- Which International agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty, 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- Which international agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- Which Bank gave as Rs .80million loan to the Government of pakistan on the request of Quaid -e-Azam when the Reserve Bank of india failed to deliver pakistan’s share?
- Student portal