D. My space
- Ct scan stands for ?
- What is hardware ?
- Hardware is best described as:
- Under MS-DOS, a user communicates with the operating system by issuing
- Programs written to make computers functions in a desired way are called:
- Step by step instructions that run the computer are called:
- CT scan stand for which of the following?
- A set of instructions that operate various parts of the Computer Hardware is called?
- Windows is ______________
- In the Provincial Elections of 1937, All India Muslim League won largest number of seats in the: