B) World Bank
C) World Health Organization
D) International Red Cross
- Of the various agencies of United Nations, the oldest one is
- 7th April is the day celebrated as
- NATO stands for
- The Indus water treaty was mediated by
- The first international organization was:
- The World’s first International Airline operated its first fight on may 17,…
- According to recent report of World Health Organization, which infectious disease…
- The treaty of European union (1992) is also known as:
- “Tegel is the international airport of ?
- Pakistan is not a member of one of the following international organization identity :
- During the second world war, which of these islands was awarded George Cross?
- Arbitrator in India’s Water Treaty
- The treaty of European union SIGNED ON 7 February 1992 is also known as:
- “Bread for the world” institute which focuses on problem of poverty and hunger in…
- Highest military award of India is
- Bakhtar news agency of
- New agency “API” belongs to which country?
- PPI stands for
- Largest democracy in the world is
- The Headquaters of International Labour Organization (ILO) Located in: