B) international date line
C) tropic of Capricorn
D) tropic of cancer
- The country through which the equator passes is :
- Which of the following rivers crosses the equator twice?
- RESHMA was a legendry folk singer of Pakistan. She died of cancer in Lahore in:
- Days and nights are equal through out the years at :
- How many lines are there in Masuddus?
- Shape of heart is:
- Which demarcating line was named after Mortimer Durand?
- The imaginary linne of zero degree is called ?
- What is the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan called?
- Which international agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- length of durand line is?
- PPI stands for
- The difference in the duration of day and night increases as ibe moves from
- The distance of a place south or north equator is called
- Equal day and night in southern hemisphere on date
- “Aeroflot” is the air line of :
- Contours’are lines connection places having ?
- Who said these lines, ” man without society is either beast or God?”
- Titanic struck an icebergs and sank during her maiden voyage from Southampton to…
- Which is the boundary lines between Pakistan and India