A) Magna Carta
B) British constitution
C) US constitution
- Congress launched ” Quit India Movement ” against the British Government in
- Homer was the greatest poet of the language namely
- Delhi darbar, King and Queen of British India visit, partion of Bengal annulled
- Which English player got the title of sir?
- The British government announced the annulment of partition of Bengal in_______.
- During the British rule the only British king to visit India and hold his Darbar was:
- During the Mughal period which one of the following traders came to India?
- Who was the first non British governor of Punjab?
- 19th amendment to USA’s constitution essentially granted the right of voting to
- Who among the following leaders had translated the Lahore resolution from English…
- What is ‘Scotland Yard’?
- Opium War was fought between China and _________?
- the british Govt. announced the partition of Bengal in ?
- The constitution of All India Muslim League was drafted by a committee in 1907 headed by
- The British Indian government announced the partition of Bengal in 1905 because of
- Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar had started publishing his famous English newspaper…
- Adolf hitlor was the dictator of ?
- Who made most authentic translation of Quran in English?
- Social Icons
- Opium war was fought between China and ?