- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Opium War was fought between China and _________?
- “Sir Creek” is an issue between:
- Working boundry is between ?
- CPU stands for:
- The Prevention of electronic crimes act was passed in Pakistan in the year :
- The Government of India Act 1935 was fully enforced on:
- The Pakistan Citizens’ Portal app, launched in 28 October last year was declared the ___________best government mobile application in the world at the World Government Summit in Dubai?
- Student portal