- Which of the following districts of balochistan contains huge deposits of copper;
- In the provincial elections of 1937, All India Muslim League won largest number of seats in the
- Who holds power of selecting cricket players?
- When was the second Islamic Summit Conference held in Lahore?
- Student portal
- The first nuclear power plant was set up in Karachi in:
- When was the second Islamic Summit conference held in Lahore, while the first was held in 1969 at Rabaat?
- In the Provincial Elections of 1937, All India Muslim League won largest number of seats in the:
- The theory about the beginning of the universe by a huge explosion is called:
- The World’s largest copper producer is: