- Which Sura of Holy Quran is called the mother of Qur’an?
- which of following country’s parliament is called Diet ?
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Which country’s Parliament is called mother of parliaments
- Which of the following countries has the largest area in the world?
- Which country parliament consider as oldest parliament of the world..?
- Pinpoint the world’s oldest democratic country
- Britain’s Secrete intelligence service called:
- The oldest anthem of the world :
- Senkaku Island is disputed between:
- Which country’s Parliament has the largest membership
- The statue of liberty was a gift to people of America from which country?
- The World’s largest natural gas deposits are in:
- After U.S which country is the second largest arm seller in the world?
- Bering Strait separated Russia from ?
- Pinpoint the world’s oldest democratic country:
- “Reuters”is the famous news agency of:
- which of the following country’s parliament is called diet?
- Which country recognized Bangladesh first?
- Cristophier Columbus discovered Americas. To which country did belong?