- ‘MCMahan Line’ is a boundry between:
- Senkaku Island is disputed between:
- The only Hindu state in the world is:
- Amoung the saarc countries, the highest income per capita is of
- New agency “API” belongs to which country?
- Which country’s Parliament is called mother of parliaments
- Highest per capita income among SAARC
- Which country’s ecnomic growth rate is fastest at present?
- The country through which the equator passes is :
- Which countries share the water of Caspian sea?
- Which country’s Parliament is called mother of all parliaments
- Which country’s Parliament has the largest membership
- Which country has largest border with Pakistan?
- Which country is known as the “Land of thunderbolt”
- On minicoy island which pair of countries have dispute?
- Nexalite movement is in
- Which country has the shortest land border with India?
- Which country is the best friend of India?
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Yangtze river situated in ?