- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Which country is called “#land of morning calm”?
- Which of the following mountains separate Asia from Europe?
- Which animal is most illegally traded animal in the world?
- Area in a desert where there is sufficient water for plants is called:
- The statue of liberty was a gift to people of America from which country?
- Which is the longest river in the world?
- The second Largest Continent (by Area) of the World is __________.
- Earth is divided into following three layers?
- Which country is called “land of lilies”?