A. Nort korea
C. South Korea✅
- Most Populated Country of South America is______?
- The distance of a place south or north equator is called
- Which country is also known as the 'Land of Rising Sun'?
- The statue of liberty was a gift to people of America from which country?
- Which country is known as the "Land of thunderbolt"
- Which country is also known as 'Land of the 'Midnight Sun'?
- Rand is the currency of ?
- The Earth's rotation on its axis is from:
- The lncan civilization flourished in :
- Senkaku Island is disputed between:
- Which Country is called “Land of milk and honey”?
- Blue River is located in?
- Days and nights are equal through out the years at :
- which of following country's parliament is called Diet ?
- Which country is called "land of sickman of Europe"?
- Which part of the world is the called "The land of free people " ?
- Which country is called "Sugar bowl of the world"?
- The association of the South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) has its Headquarters at:
- Bay of biscay is situated in:
- Which country is called "land of prophets"?