- which of the following country’s parliament is called diet?
- Which country is called "#Land of mountains"?
- Which country gifted the 'Statue of Liberty' to USA in 1886?
- “Aeroflot” is the air line of:
- Which country has the shortest land border with India?
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Which Country has the most Natural Lakes?
- Senkaku Island is disputed between:
- Which of the following country's parliment is called 'Cortes'?
- Which country recognized Bangladesh first?
- Area in a desert where there is sufficient water for plants is called:
- Which country is called "land of sickman of Europe"?
- Which Country is called “Land of milk and honey”?
- which of following country's parliament is called Diet ?
- ‘Red sea’ is between :
- Smatra Island is under the Control of:
- Yangtze river situated in ?
- Bering strait separated Rushia From ?
- Which country is called "land of lilies"?
- “Aeroflot” is the air line of :