(A) Japan ★
(B) New Zealand
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Which country is also known as the ‘Land of Rising Sun’?
- Which country is called “land of cockpit of Europe”?
- “Order of Rising Sun” is the highest militry award of:
- Name the country who has most land borders with other countries:
- Mount Eden Crater is in________?
- The statue of liberty was a gift to people of America from which country?
- Which country parliament consider as oldest parliament of the world..?
- Which of the following is not defined in the Land Revenue Act of 1967?
- Which country is also known as the ‘Land of Thousand Lakes’?