- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Downing Street is famous for
- The chairman of the council of common interests is the:
- The chairman council of common interests id the
- Which country accepted Pakistan first?
- The appointment of the Chief Justice of Pakistan is made by:
- Apart from Senate and National Assembly; which one of the following is another component of Pakistan’s parliament?
- Who holds power of selecting cricket players?
- Who is authorized to impose reasonable restrictions on fundamental rights?
- cat exam