- Which Bank gave as Rs .80million loan to the Government of pakistan on the request of Quaid -e-Azam when the Reserve Bank of india failed to deliver pakistan’s share?
- What was Pan-Islam, originated in 1880 in Ottoman Empire?
- What was Pan-Islam, originated in 1880 in Ottoman empire?
- The first international organization was:
- Identify the function of IMF:
- Headquarters of Asian development bank is in:
- Headquarters of Asian development bank is in
- Asian development bank was established in which year..
- World Bank Headquarter is situated in
- Which international agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty 1960 between Pakistan and India?