- Which prize is awarded annually on December 10 each year for outstanding works in various fields?
- According to the 1973 constitution the President is the titular Head of the State. Who elects the president?
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Famous ghazal singer joest singh died in:
- Paris climate conference held in.
- The 2012 Olympic games are scheduled to be held at:
- World Olympics 2016 was held at:
- Where the first modern Olympic games were held in 1896?
- Where the first Olympic games were held in 1896?
- SAFTA signed on 6 January 2004 in_______________?