A. July 03, 1947
B. July 05, 1947
C. July 08, 1947
D. July 10, 1947✔
- Who is the first governor of Pakistan?
- Quaid-e-Azam was appointed first governor general of pakistan by:
- In France, the Bastille Day is celebrated on;
- Before the partition of India in 1947, how many princely states existed?
- When did Quaid-e-Azam took oath as first Governor General of Pakistan?
- Newzeland was the first country in the world to give women the right to vote until
- CIA the intelligence agency of U.S.A was established in…….?
- How many times martial law has been Imposed In Pakistan since 1947?
- When national anthem approved in?
- First head of state to visit Pakistan in 1947 was :
- Allama Iqbal delivered Khutba Allahabad on?
- Baluchistan was given the state of province
- Viceroy of india from 1943 – 1947 was :
- Who had the shortest tenure as the Governor-General of Pakistan?
- Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah fixed his salary as the Governor General of Pakistan at:
- When was State Bank of Pakistan established?
- UNO established on?
- Governor state bank of Pakistan Mr. Shahid H.Kirdar left office on
- Give the name of the First Governor- General of pakistan.
- The British Parliament passed Indian Independence Act on