A. Geo strophic wind✔
B. Polar wind
D. Trade winds
- Day and night changes due to:
- The difference in the duration of day and night increases as one moves from:
- The difference in the duration of day and night increases as ibe moves from
- What is the actual time of rotation of Earth?
- A man walks 3km to his East then turns and walks 3km towards North then turns and walks 3km towards west. Indicate correct direction in which he is in relation to his starting point.
- Who gave the first direct demonstration of the rotation of the Earth?
- Which of the following is associated with Einstein?
- The cold and dense air blowing down the mountain slope during the night is known as:
- The Earth’s rotation on its axis is from:
- What is the actual time of rotation of earth?