A. 14th Aug 1947
B. 15th Aug 1947
C. 16th Aug 1947
D. 11th Aug 1947
- The person who served both as the Governor-General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan was:
- When the control of Muslims league was taken over by Quaid-e-Azam?
- Before the partition of India in 1947, how many princely states existed?
- Quaid-e-Azam was appointed first governor general of pakistan by:
- When Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi 1st time?
- Baluchistan was given the state of province
- UNO established on?
- The British Parliament passed Indian Independence Act on
- What was the significance of 21st annual session of All India Muslim League?
- G.T road is one of the main highways of Pakistan, what does G.T stand for?
- First head of state to visit Pakistan in 1947 was :
- Give the name of the First Governor- General of pakistan.
- Which award conferred by President Arif Alvi for Pakistani cricketers Wasim Akram…
- Who had the shortest tenure as the Governor-General of Pakistan?
- Viceroy of india from 1943 – 1947 was :
- Who conceived the idea of Pakistan?
- How many times martial law has been Imposed In Pakistan since 1947?
- The origin of idea of Pakistan is associated with the name of
- Newzeland was the first country in the world to give women the right to vote until
- Term the use of military expeditions in western Europe from 11th to 14th against Muslims?