A. King abdullah
B. King Idris
C. king Saud
D. King sadaat
- Neil Alden Armstrong an American was the first man to set foot on the moon in the year?
- Quaid-e-Azam was appointed first governor general of pakistan by:
- Attock Fort was constructed by the king:
- Name the king whose revenue minister was todar mal
- During the British rule the only British king to visit India and hold his Darbar was:
- what was the name of Libyan King in 1969 ?
- Who made most authentic translation of Quran in English?
- First head of state to visit Pakistan in 1947 was :
- Last King Of India _____ ?
- What is the real name of Hazrat Abu Ubaidah Bin Al Jirrah?
- Napolean Bona parte was the king of
- Which king has introduced Land Revenue System in Subcontinent?
- “Temple Trees” is an official residence of the:
- Delhi darbar, King and Queen of British India visit, partion of Bengal annulled
- Who became the first black President of South Africa, his party was banned in 1961…
- The noble prize for economics was introduced in .
- OIC came into existence?
- Organization of Islamic Corporation (OIC) was etablished in:
- King Abdul Aziz LBN Saudi named the kingdom of Hejaz and Najd as Saudi Arabia in:
- The longest regining morach of the press world is: