- Which party won the elections of October 1990
- Among the SAARC Countries, the smallest by area and population is:
- When did Quaid-e-Azam took oath as first Governor General of Pakistan?
- The largest city by population in great Lakes region is ?
- When was it announced that Jinnah would be the Governor General of Pakistan?
- State of Kashmir was purchased by Ghulab Singh for
- After Sir Agha Khan, the next president of All India Muslim League was
- The largest city by population in the great lakes region is :
- Baluchistan was given the state of province
- Newzeland was the first country in the world to give women the right to vote until
- Maharaja Gulab Singh Dogra sold Kashmir to British Government in:
- Before the partition of India in 1947, how many princely states existed?
- Viceroy of india from 1943 - 1947 was :
- Q#First woman Chief Minister of Occupied Kashmir is____________?
- Who was the first President of Azad Kashmir?
- Which of the continents has the lowest population growth rate?
- In 712 AD Sindh Multan and part of the Punjab were annexed to the Muslim empire by:
- Quaid-e-Azam joined Muslim League in:
- Quaid e Azam joined all Indian Muslim League in 1913 at
- Beijing declaration and platform for action (1992) deals with?