(D) Twenty fifth
- What do you understand by the term “Kerb” in foreign currency dealings?
- “Tumooat” means:
- What is the backbone of the economic system of Islam?
- Pick out the meaning of Ushr.
- In which kind the Ushr can be paid?
- To which language, the word Ushr belongs?
- Suez Canal was nationalized in July 1956 by Egypt’s President Gamal Abdul Nasser. In which year Suez Canal was constructed________?
- When the rate and method of distribution was determined of Madina?
- Masjid Qiblatain is in:
- A mutation fee in respect of any entry shall be payable by the person: