A. To worship Allah
B. To enjoy life
C. To earn money
D. To earn good name
- In which Sura is the name of Allah repeated in every verse?
- Green vegetables are a good source of:
- Ustad Allah Bakes was a famous _____________of Pakistan.
- Azaan mein Allah Akbar ke alfaaz kitni dafa aate hain?
- Which one of the following fruits/vegetable is a good source of potassium ?
- In which Sura is the story of the worship of cow of Bani Israeel mentioned?
- What is annuity ?
- The most disliked thing by Allah Ta’ala though Halal is?
- In how many days, Allah created the earth and the skies?
- Nabi Kareem saww ne kis ke mutaliq kaha ke WO Nabiyon aur Shaheedon ke sath hoga?
- Afghanistan gained its independence in 1921 under the leadership of
- Ottawa convention is related to
- In which pillar of Islam, it is declared that no one excegt Almighty Allah is…
- Allah tala ne sab se ziada apni naimato ka izhar kis surah me farmaya hai:
- Fire temple is the place of worship for
- In which Sura is the name of Allah repeated only five times?
- What was the title of Hazret Khalid Bin Walid ?
- Who ordered for Jahhad?
- Who became the first black President of South Africa, his party was banned in 1961…
- Who named the last book Quran ?