A. National assembly
D. None of these
- Quaid-e-Azam was appointed first governor general of pakistan by:
- Yen is the currency of:
- Which country’s Parliament has the largest membership
- The elections of assemblies were held in October 2002 when the elections of senate…
- There were 69 member in first constituent assembly:this number was increased to…
- The World’s oldest National Anthem is of:
- The largest number of women representatives are in the Parliament of
- Who composed the tune of National Anthem of Pakistan?
- “Bundesrat” is the parliament of______.
- The national bird of Pakistan is ?
- What is national vegetable of Pakistan?
- Parliament of Sweden is known as?
- which of following country’s parliament is called Diet ?
- Which country parliament consider as oldest parliament of the world..?
- Which country’s Parliament is called mother of parliaments
- In hic organ of the United Nations all member states of UN are represented?
- Which country’s Parliament is called mother of all parliaments
- which of the following country’s parliament is called diet?
- Parliament of Norway is known as
- Lion is the national emblem of: