A) 20 hours, 36 min 14 sec
B) 23 hour 56 min 4 sec
C) 25 hour 33 min 24 sec
D) 12 hour 45 min 34 sec
- Day and night changes due to:
- What is the actual time of rotation of Earth?
- The difference in the duration of day and night increases as ibe moves from
- The difference in the duration of day and night increases as one moves from:
- The earth’s rotation on its axis is from West to East. Mention the shortest day in the Northern Hemisphere
- The Earth’s rotation on its axis is from:
- Who gave the first direct demonstration of the rotation of the Earth?
- When the wind is deflected due to the rotation of the Earth, it is called as:
- A man walks 3km to his East then turns and walks 3km towards North then turns and walks 3km towards west. Indicate correct direction in which he is in relation to his starting point.
- The earth takes about ________to complete one rotation around its axis.