D.None of these
- Who was the first viceroy of India?
- Who was the viceroy in 1927?
- ‘MCMahan Line’ is a boundry between:
- Who presided the Simla Conference in 1945?
- UNO established on?
- When did Quaid-e-Azam took oath as first Governor General of Pakistan?
- Before the partition of India in 1947, how many princely states existed?
- Last viceroy of subcontinent was
- Gandhi-Jinnah talks were held in 1944 to discuss the C.R formula prepared by
- Identify the viceroy who made ” August Offer” in 1940?
- Newzeland was the first country in the world to give women the right to vote until
- On minicoy island which pair of countries have dispute?
- Who was secretary of State for India in cabinet mission?
- The British Parliament passed Indian Independence Act on
- First viceroy of the subcontinent was
- Baluchistan was given the state of province
- Who presided over the Wavell plan?
- How many times martial law has been Imposed In Pakistan since 1947?
- First head of state to visit Pakistan in 1947 was :
- Identify the secretary of States for India who led the cabinet mission in 1946?