A: 8 years
B: 9 years
C: 10 years and 6 months☆
D: 12 years
- During the Orthdox Caliphate, who had the longest tenure:
- After the Battle of Yermuk, which was won by the Muslims Khalid bin Waleed(رضي الله عنه) was replaced by the Caliph Umar (رضي الله عنه) from his supreme command. The new Supereme Commander was:
- Who has been titled as Saif Ullah ?
- During the Orthdox Caliphate who had the shortest tenure:
- Who has been titled as the ‘saviour of islam’
- The first attack on Constantinople was conducted by the Muslims in the reign of:
- Name the first person who declared his conversion to Islam emphatically:
- The commander of Muslims army in the Battle of Qadisiya was:
- Quran Majeed ko tees paaron mein kis ne taqseem kiya?
- cat exam