- Total number of great lakes of USA and Canada are:
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- The largest city by population in great Lakes region is ?
- The largest city by population in the great lakes region is :
- The statue of liberty was a gift to people of America from which country?
- The great Persian Empire was founded by:
- The longest man buit wall of the world:
- The Great Bear Lake is situated in:
- Canada’s Mr.Arnold Smith was the first secretary general of
- Which Country has the most Natural Lakes?