- Give the number of goats for which Zakat is compulsory.
- Give the name of the First Governor- General of pakistan.
- Newzeland was the first country in the world to give women the right to vote until
- Which is not member of SAARC
- Give the number of letters in the first Kalimah?
- Which country became the last member of SAARC ?
- In chronological order,which of the following personalities come first?
- What is called agricultural trend that has greatly increased crop production in…
- What is the parliament of Denmark?
- In hic organ of the United Nations all member states of UN are represented?
- Give the name of the First Governor of State Bank of Pakistan:
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it…
- Before the partition of India in 1947, how many princely states existed?
- The largest Princely State by area at the time of partition was
- “Order of Rising Sun” is the highest militry award of:
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- Give the types of Zakat:
- The sum of two consecutive number is 55, which is the largest number?
- UAN stands for
- When did Pakistan become member of CENTO