A: United States
- First nuclear power plant in Pakistan was set up with the help of:
- First nuclear power plant in Pakistan was set up with the help of
- The first nuclear power plant was set up in Karachi in:
- The first Nuclear Power Plant in Pakistan was established at:
- How much electricity is being generated by Karachi Nuclear Power Plant(KANNUP):
- Contours’are lines connection places having ?
- Working boundry is between ?
- _______ has largest Army in the world?
- Largest democracy in the world is
- Which country built the Maginot line during the world war 2 ?